As we all know that the ultimate satisfaction of every writer is to see his/her book published and make it in the world of books too.
This is why Africa’s largest self-publishing platform AfricaRead has emerged with an online space for writers in Africa and beyond who find struggles in serving the world with their masterpiece (writings) to easily self-publish them here.
Come along as I walk you through ‘How to Self-Publish your Book on AfricaRead’.
-First, you need to have an author account. If you haven’t created one yet, refer to this guide https://africaread.tawk.help/article/how-to-create-author-account
– Log into your dashboard. On the left menu panel, click on My Books, and on the top right of the page click on the add new tab.
– Fill in the form with the most accurate information on yourself and your book.
– Do scroll down the page to continue. Enter your book ISBN if you have one.
– Next, click on the upload your manuscript.
– Fill the search engine optimization section with the following; this section is to help users find your book on search engines like google when they search for the keyword specified.
- Write short keywords for your book. It can be your book title. Separate by a comma If you have more than one keyword.
- Write a short (maximum 65 characters long) and catchy description for your book. This section is used by search engines.
- When you are done click on the ‘Submit For Review’ button to submit your book.
Congratulations! Now you wait for your book to be approved and visible on the AfricaRead App for purchase by readers.
In ending, are you a writer, or perhaps you have inherited some bunch of manuscripts from parents? Wait no more! Go ahead and publish it your way and style with www.Africaread.org today. Enjoy the ride of authorship with AfricaRead.